Leading independent estate agent Redwell Estates is proud to be a member of the prestigious Guild of Professional Estate Agents.
The Guild is a nationwide network of over 750 leading estate agents, all dedicated to maintaining the very highest standards of professionalism and customer service. Guild Membership is traditionally only granted to one agent in a given area.
This status means that Redwell Estates has been judged to have met or exceeded the Guild’s exacting Membership criteria, and in recognition of this achievement has been selected as its sole representative in Bexhill-On-Sea.
“Since joining the Guild in Redwell Estates we are absolutely delighted to represent the network in Bexhill-On-Sea,” says Patrick Stappleton, Managing Director for Redwell Estates. “It is a tribute to all the hard work and investment in building our reputation for high quality professional service, and underlines our position as the leading estate agent in the area.”
Speaking on behalf of The Guild, CEO Marcus Whewell says: “We are pleased and proud to have Redwell Estates as a member of the Guild in Bexhill-On-Sea. Their excellent reputation and focus on outstanding service mean that they have become an important and valued asset to our organisation.”
However, Guild Membership is more than just a badge of quality and professionalism, Patrick Stappleton adds: “Belonging to the UK’s leading network of independent estate agents is also great news for our clients! For local homeowners looking to sell, instructing a Guild agent means outstanding and innovative marketing, and also access to the widest possible pool of buyers – not just in Bexhill-On-Sea, but across the whole country – and more buyers mean the best price for your home!”
The Guild makes available to its members a unique portfolio of marketing services, including:
- A range of high quality, full-colour leaflets, brochures and other sales materials
- An exclusive 6 weekly Property Magazine, distributed nationwide through The Guild network
- Internet marketing to a worldwide audience via The Guild’s own highly rated property website, guildproperty.co.uk
- A countrywide referral network, linking Guild Members together with hundreds of other agents across the country and generating thousands of enquiries every year
- Guild Intelligence: up-to-date local market information to drive its sales and marketing activities
- Direct, high profile access to the important and lucrative international and investment market through The Guild’s National Property Centre, located in London’s world-renowned Park Lane
- A free, sophisticated, on line training programme (The Guild Associate Scheme) that ensures every office and its team are kept fully updated on any legal requirements and also best practice
With all these advantages, Redwell Estates is keen to further develop and enhance its reputation, marketing and service. “Estate agency is all about people,” says Patrick Stappleton, “which is why we remain committed to the principles of good old-fashioned personal service that has always been our trademark.”
With the expert market knowledge and traditional customer service you expect from a leading local estate agent, plus unrivalled nationwide marketing power, Redwell Estates and The Guild together are a powerful, winning combination!
For further information, please contact Patrick Stappleton at Redwell Estates on Telephone: 01424 224242 or see: www.redwell-estates.co.uk.
For more information on The Guild of Professional Estate Agents please contact The Guild Team on Tel: 020 7629 4141 or visit: www.guildproperty.co.uk